For Submission of Runs
- Head over to the submissions page. You can bookmark the page for easier access.
- If required, log in to your account.
- Check that you are submitting for yourself, and the category is accurate. Your name will be shown at the top of the page.
- For the Solidarity Category, you will need to key in your distance manually
- For the Resilience Categories, the distance you registered for will be fixed
- Select the date of the run. This is not the date of submission, but the date that you ran the distance. Take note that you will not be able to submit runs from the future
- Key in the timing for your run. For the Solidarity Category, please total up the timings and distances for your runs, and submit it as one run.
- Only the latest submission for each date of the run will be taken into account. Earlier submissions will be overriden.
- For example, if you submit a run on 15th June, and the next day you submit another run dated 15th June, only the second submission will be used for the final calculation
- Hit submit!
- Once your run has been successfully submitted, you will receive a confirmation blurb. The system will automatically identify and post it against whichever category that you have signed up for.
Example of The Submissions Page
Checking on Your Submissions
- To check on the progress you have made on the runs, head over to the progress check page. You can also access this page from the main menu.
- Your individual details, category details and progress will be shown on the screen.
- To check on individual dates, go to the click on "View your full run history" to check out a day by day record of your runs.
- Please note that runs may take up to an hour to update on the system