Skip to content
- Submissions will be via the online portal at www.majulahrun.sg.
- Submissions received before 14th June 2020 (23:59) GMT +8, and after 8 Aug 2020 (23:59) GMT +8 will not be considered.
- Change of category, refund and/or transfer of bib is NOT allowed
- Each participant is allowed to register for ONE category only.
- Each account is only to be used for one person to submit information. Multiple runners are not allowed to log runs in the same account.
- For runners in the running for a winning position 7 days before the event ends, Run Crew will ask for proof of completion for a random sample of the runs.
- Acceptable forms of proofs are date-stamped treadmill photos, GPS files, or online GPS tracking app information.
- In the case that both "moving time" and "total" or "elapsed" times are recorded by the device, only the "total" or "elapsed" times should be submitted
- Results from pedometers (apps and devices inclusive) are strictly NOT allowed
- Failure to submit proof may be grounds for disqualification from a winning position.
- Winners will be announced within 3 days of the event completion
- “No completion, no medal” policy; This race is based on an honour system, Run Crew will do periodic checks on specific submissions. Be truthful and don’t cheat yourself!
- Your account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
- Breaches of the rules may be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Race submissions are based on an honour system. However, in the event of dispute, the organiser’s discretion is final.
- In this category, runners accumulate their total distance for their runs across the 55 days of the event.
- There are 4 milestone distances, with special entitlements awarded when a runner passes each milestone. These milestone distances are 132km, 302.5km, 550km, 1100km.
- Runners will be ranked based upon the total distance they have accumulated across the event duration.
- When the race finishes and your accumulated distance is in between 2 milestones, you will only be entitled to the award of the lower milestone.
- If two runners accumulate the exact same distance, the faster runner will be ranked higher.
- Once you pass a milestone distance, you will be awarded that milestone’s entitlement.
- Participants register in one of 4 categories, with a daily distance of 2.4, 5.5, 10, and 20km in each category.
- The rules state that each runner is to run the daily distance on each day, in one continuous run, to a maximum of 55 days.
- If you run multiple times on a single day, select the fastest timing for submission. Only the last submission for each day will be taken into account.
- Runners will be ranked according to the number of days they have completed the daily distance during the event period, with a maximum of 55 days.
- There will be no “making up” for missed days of running on different days. One run will be accepted per day.
- Should 2 runners complete the same number of days, the runner who has clocked a shorter total time will be ranked higher
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.