- Submissions will be via the online portal at www.majulahrun.sg.
- Submissions received before 14th June 2020 (23:59) GMT +8, and after 8th Aug 2020 (23:59) GMT +8 will not be considered.
- Change of category, refund and/or transfer of bib is NOT allowed
- Each participant is allowed to register for ONE category only.
- Each account is only to be used for one person to submit information. Multiple runners are not allowed to log runs in the same account.
- For runners in the running for a winning position 7 days before the event ends, Run Crew will ask for proof of completion for a random sample of the runs.
- Acceptable forms of proofs are date-stamped treadmill photos, GPS files, or online GPS tracking app information.
- In the case that both "moving time" and "total" or "elapsed" times are recorded by the device, only the "total" or "elapsed" times should be submitted.
- Results from pedometers (apps and devices inclusive) are strictly NOT acceptable
- Failure to submit proof may be grounds for disqualification from a winning position
- Winners will be announced within 3 days of the event completion
- “No completion, no medal” policy; This race is based on an honour system, Run Crew will do periodic checks on specific submissions. Be truthful and don’t cheat yourself!
- Your account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
- Breaches of the rules may be reported to email@example.com
- Race submissions are based on an honour system. However, in the event of dispute, the organiser’s discretion is final.
Return Policy :
All sales final / refund policy.
All sales are final and as such there is no return or refund unless the products are defective.
Please ensure the following conditions are met for valid returns.
1) Replacement for Incorrect or Defective Item.
Item must be returned to us within 30 days from date of purchase. Please note that slight imperfections (defined as loose threading, minute stains) that does not affect the overall appearance of the item will not be considered a defect. Item must be in original condition (defined as unwashed, unworn with original tag intact). If above conditions are met, shipping fees for returns will be borne by 42Race.
2) Change of Mind/Product does not fit.
We do not accept 1-for-1 exchanges or refund. All sales are final upon purchase.
RunCrew reserves the right to amend the policies from time to time without prior notice. Should you need further clarifications.
Participant shall not hold the organiser (RunCrew Pte Ltd) responsible for any damage or loss of property, or any injury, or loss of life, which may be sustained by the participant during the activity arising from any cause in connection with the activity. By participating, the participant also undertakes to indemnify the organiser against any claim by any part in connection with the activity."
Data Protection Notice :
By accepting these terms and conditions, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the Data Protection Notice, and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data by Run Crew for the purposes set out in the Notice.